Beach Crew rows in Alamitos Bay and Marine Stadium of Long Beach, CA. The boathouse, The Pete Archer Rowing Center, was established in 1932. Marine Stadium, which was built for the 1932 Olympics, was established as a historic landmark by the State of California.
Check out this tour of Marine Stadium and the surrounding Alamitos Bay of Long Beach:
Tour of Long Beach Marine Stadium
Directions to our boathouse from CSULB:
Pete Archer Rowing Center
5750 Boathouse Lane
Long Beach, California, 90803
- Head south on Bellflower Blvd (toward the ocean).
- Go straight past Pacific Coast Hwy. Go through one stop sign (Colorado St).
- Go right on Eliot St. (the second stop)
- Go through one stop sign (Spinnaker Bay), then go left on Boathouse Lane.
(If you pass Marine Stadium and Colorado Lagoon, you’ve gone too far.)
- Proceed down to the end, you can’t miss us!